--Advertisements--

Easiest method on How to write 2000+ words faster in 10 minutes 2024

Writing blog posts is a very labour intensive task and frankly, that’s why I outsource much of the writing that I need for my websites nowadays, I hire writers and I outsource most of my writings to them. 

Easiest method on How to write 2000+ words faster in 10 minutes 2020


However, there was a time when I would write all of my own content across my websites and, on occasion, I’ll still write something myself. 

I also started my online business when I was halfway through a doctoral program, so I have written A LOT more than most people.

Due to these many years of experience of writing, I’ve spent countless hours trying to optimize the process to make it as efficient as possible. 

Now?  I’m able to type at a speed of around 200-250 words per minute and today I’m going to explain how that’s humanly possible and my process.  Make sure you stay till the end as I’ll give you some ideas and disclose some secrets you’ve probably never considered before.

1) Mind Mapping (10 minutes)
a) This is the first step.
b) Use your head, think of what you feel should be included on topic
c) After brainstorm is done, check first three articles on Google to see if you missed anything

2)Create an Outline  (5 minutes)
a) Use your Mind Mapping data to form a clear outline for your post

3) Start Writing (15-20 Minutes)
a) Make your introduction good!
i) Stories are crucial.
ii) Hook the reader

b) Actual writing, THE SECRET: Dragon Naturally Speaking Software
i) Link below to purchase to support my work
https://www.nuance.com/dragon/dragon-for-pc/home-edition.html
ii) 30 Day Money Back guarantee
iii) 99% accuracy
iv) 3x faster than typing

c) Write how you talk, it’s more engaging anyway
d) Remember to say punctuation
e) Awkward at first, you get used to it
f) Demonstration of Dragon Software - Share screen
g) DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING.  Just get thoughts on paper.

4) Review the content (15 Minutes)
a) Read through and make sure no grammar of punctuation issues
b) Grammarly is a great tool to see issues
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/grammarly-for-chrome/kbfnbcaeplbcioakkpcpgfkobkghlhen?hl=en

5) Format content and post (10 - 15 minutes)
a) Underline, bold text, italics, etc. 
b) Bullet points
c) Inserting Images

6) Outsource for Faster Results
a) If you’re profitable or okay with investing, outsource.
i) Editor and content posting

Total time for the whole process, about 60 minutes. 

If you have a productive 15 minutes of writing, you’ll easily be able to churn out 2000+ words very easily.  This takes time to get used to, but it’s amazing once you have it figured out.

Source: https://youtu.be/rSL-AF6lQ1E

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post