--Advertisements--

My Lagos: The Centre of Excellence 2024

In this post 9JAEDUBLOG.COM will be telling you about the in and outs of Lagos state, how to inprove a better community, the goods and the bads in lagos state, and how lagos has influenced lives. Continue reading below and ensure you drop your comments too.

Bus image from unsplash.com


My Lagos, the centre of excellence, the pride of Nigeria is a city where creative ideas abound, a land of green pastures, where aliens desire to reside.

It has the longest bridge in Africa, The third mainland Bridge, that links the Mainland to the Island.

My Lagos has really changed for the better. I have been enjoying the prototype roofed pedestrian bridges, particularly the one at Ojota, which is well eliminated in the night and safe. Areas like Obalende, Ikeja and Surulere to mention a few have been beautified with ornament plants and street lights, with stand-by generators all over my big city, Lagos. We have recreation centres where you can have your picnics and as a student, I go there to read under the trees.

Lagos free image | Unsplash.com


Transportation in Lagos has improved greatly, with the help of LAMATA and the Bus Rapid Transport (BRT). My father would usually come home late before, but since the improvement in transportation, he gets home early and now. BRT has also made transportation affordable with better comfort.

My Lagos has changed so much that you can hardly find any heap of refuse again. Canals and drainages are well channeled and cleared regularly by local government authorities and as a result, we do not experience flood again in my area and malaria has also reduced tremendously. LAWMA has been doing a very good job, they come to my area at least once a week to help empty our waste bins.
 
In my part of Lagos, we are provided free medical check-up. Free antenatal has been provided for my pregnant aunt, as a result she has also been guaranteed easy delivery. sometime ago, a Healthcare Centre was brought close to my home, where doctors and nurses resume every day to attend to sick people, Though, night duties are yet to commence, they have however promise to do something about it, I have been to a few state capital in Nigeria but my Lagos is exceptional and incomparable. No wonder Lagos is a unique model for other States in Nigeria today. Thanks be to the almighty God for giving us his Excellency Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), his supportive wife, Mrs Abimbola and good cabinet members.

My new Lagos is no longer the one you knew, things have changed.  We now have a model mega-city we all can be proud of. You can come and have a glance, you will be amazed.  And I pray that the next governor that the Almighty God will give us a better and more efficient than BRF.

A glance at Lagos will convince you beyond all reasonable doubt, that Lagos is really and truly the Centre of Excellence.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post